Total People Checking Out the Site.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Bret's Car Accident
    
      My name is Bret. I was at a party, got drunk, and drove. I ended up getting in a car accident and got a brain injury because I was drunk. I’m writing this to hopefully prevent people from making the same mistake that I made.
           
            At the time of my accident I was underage. I was 20 years old with a fake ID to buy alcoholic beverages, because it was cool. Doing stuff that breaks the law isn’t cool, and I realize that now. Another thing that I did that was breaking the law was that I didn’t wear my seatbelt, because I thought that was cool.

            Before my accident I use to play outdoor sports a lot. I used to play baseball. I played baseball for my high school. I can’t play those sports right now, because at the moment, I’m in a wheelchair.
            Don’t drink and drive. Doing so, you could get in an accident like I did, or even worse, you could die. Being in this accident has changed my opinion big time and the laws are there to protect you.


No comments:

Post a Comment